Read our Shipping & Delivery Information
Suitable from 0+ Months
Accepted by 94% of babies
Can be Self-Sterilised in 3 minutes, easy and convenient sterilising on the go
Reduces Colic by up to 80%
SkinSoft Silicone surface for easy acceptance
Extra easy to clean thanks to wider openings
BPA and BPS Free
Made in Europe
- 2x Grey Easy Start 160ml Anti Colic Bottles with Size 1 Slow Flow Teats
- 2x Grey Easy Start 260ml Anti Colic Bottles with Size 2 Medium Flow Teats
- 2x Original 0-6 month Soother
MAM Easy Start Anti Colic Bottle
- 94% of babies accept the MAM SkinSoftTM Teat (Market research 2010-2020, tested with 1,572 babies)
- Unique Self Sterilising function - ideal for on the go!
- 80% less colic and regurgitation thanks to the vented bottle base - for relaxed feeding
- All MAM bottles are made from materials free of BPA and BPS
MAM Easy Start Anti Colic is the ideal bottle for an easy switch between breast and bottle thanks to the patented SkinSoftTM teat which is silky soft and provides a familiar feel for babies. Market Research confirmed that 94% of babies accepted the teat making it perfect for when mum wants to be a bit more flexible.
Thanks to the innovative vented base there is an even drinking flow so that babies can remain calm and relaxed without swallowing air helping to reduce colic in 80% of cases.
The Easy Start Bottle self-sterilises in 3 easy steps ensuring simple safe bottle cleaning at home or on the go!
MAM Original Soothers
Babies can relax in comfort and style because MAM soothers are created by designers and developed together with dentists and orthodontists.
The MAM SkinSoft® teat feels completely familiar with a proud 94% acceptance rate* and is designed with a symmetrically shaped teat, meaning they are always in the right position. Because babies grow quickly, MAM Soothers come in three sizes ideal for healthy jaw and teeth development. The MAM 0+ Soothers are ideal up to the age of 6 months as they offer a smaller teat and shield for younger babies. Packed in a convenient steriliser box they can be sterilised in 3 minutes in the microwave without the need of a separate steriliser.
*Market Research: 2010-2018, tested with 1,383 babies.