'Love love love this product, after trying lots of different bottles, MAM bottles for me and my little boy has come out on top.'
Suitable from 0+ Months
Accepted by 94% of babies
Can be Self-Sterilised in 3 minutes, easy and convenient sterilising on the go
Reduces Colic by up to 80%
SkinSoft Silicone surface for easy acceptance
Extra easy to clean thanks to wider openings
BPA and BPS Free
Made in Europe
- 2x Blue Easy Start 160ml Anti Colic Bottles with Size 1 Slow Flow Teats
- 2x Blue Easy Start 260ml Anti Colic Bottles with Size 2 Medium Flow Teats
- 1x Blue Start 0+2 month Soother
- Green Baby Bottle & Teat Brush
MAM Easy Start Anti Colic Bottle
- 94% of babies accept the MAM SkinSoftTM Teat (Market Research 2009-2017, tested with 1,508 babies)
- Unique Self Sterilising function - ideal for on the go!
- 80% less colic and regurgitation thanks to the vented bottle base - for relaxed feeding
- All MAM bottles are made from materials free of BPA and BPS
MAM Easy Start Anti Colic is the ideal bottle for an easy switch between breast and bottle thanks to the patented SkinSoftTM teat which is silky soft and provides a familiar feel for babies. Market Research confirmed that 94% of babies accepted the teat making it perfect for when mum wants to be a bit more flexible.
Thanks to the innovative vented base there is an even drinking flow so that babies can remain calm and relaxed without swallowing air helping to reduce colic in 80% of cases.
The Easy Start Bottle self-sterilises in 3 easy steps ensuring simple safe bottle cleaning at home or on the go!
MAM Start Soothers
MAM Start 0-2 Months Soother is extra small and light-weight, making it perfect for new-born babies. The MAM SkinSoft® teat is symmetrical shaped and always fits perfectly in tiny mouths and feels completely familiar and easily accepted by babies with a proud 94% acceptance rate*. The shield design allows maximum airflow to reduce skin irritation and is curved for maximum comfort.
MAM Soothers come in three sizes ideal for healthy jaw and teeth development. Packed in a convenient steriliser box they can be sterilised in 3 minutes in the microwave without the need of a separate steriliser.
*Market Research: 2010-2018, tested with 1,383 babies.