MAM Perfect Night Soother - Silicone Self-Sterilising - 12+ Months - 2 Pack - Unisex
Read our Shipping & Delivery Information
Suitable from 12+ Months
Accepted by 94% of babies
Can be Self-Sterilised in 3 minutes, easy and convenient sterilising on the go
SkinSoft Silicone surface for easy acceptance
The button glows all night long! Simply charge
Designed to promote healthy jaw development
BPA and BPS Free
Made in Europe
- 2x Perfect Night 12-36 month Soothers
- 1x Self Sterilising Travel Case
MAM Perfect Night Soothers
- MAM Perfect Night optimised to reduce the risk of misaligned teeth
- Perfect Night soothers are 60% thinner and four times more flexible than competitor products
- The thinner and more flexible the neck of the teat, the less pressure is put on baby’s teeth and jaw
- Glow in the dark soothers making them easier to find at night
- Skin-friendly thanks to big air holes and unique MAM dimples on the inside
- Symmetric SkinSoftTM Silicone teat - easily accepted by babies
- BPA/BPS Free Materials
- Self Sterilising travel box makes it easy to clean on the go
For your Childs Safety
- To ensure safety and hygiene replace the soother every 1–2 months.
- Perform the 'Pull Test' before each use. Pull the soother in all directions and throw away at the very first signs of damage or weakness. Full video below.
The MAM 12+ Soothers are ideal from 1 year of age until soother use stops. With the largest of the MAM teats, it is ideal for older babies.
MAM Perfect Night soothers are optimised to reduce the risk of misaligned teeth. The Perfect Night soothers are 60% thinner and four times more flexible than competitor products. A series of independent tests have shown that the thinner and more flexible the neck of the teat, the less pressure is put on baby’s teeth and jaw. MAM Perfect Night soothers glow extra bright at night time, making them easy to find in the dark with little disturbance to your little one. The soother uses a unique teat with MAM’s SkinSoft™ silicone surface. It is so soft and feels so familiar that it is accepted by 94% of babies. Packed in a convenient steriliser box they can be sterilised in 3 minutes in the microwave without the need of a separate steriliser.