MAM Air Night Soother - Extra Air Holes Self-Sterilising Natural Latex - 6+ Months - 2 Pack - Unisex
Read our Shipping & Delivery Information
Suitable from 6+ Months
Can be Self-Sterilised in 3 minutes, easy and convenient sterilising on the go
The button glows all night long! Simply charge
BPA and BPS Free
Extra air flow helps dribbly baby
Made in Europe
- 2x Latex Air Night 6-12 month Soothers
- 1x Self Sterilising Travel Case
MAM Latex Air Night Soothers
- Skin-friendly thanks to big air holes and unique MAM dimples on the inside
- Glow in the dark soothers making them easier to find at night
- Latex teat to maximise softness and flexibility - easily accepted by babies
- Orthodontic soothers which have been designed and developed with dentists
- BPA/BPS Free Materials
- Self Sterilising travel box makes it easy to clean on the go!
For your Childs Safety
- To ensure safety and hygiene replace the soother every 1–2 months.
- Perform the 'Pull Test' before each use. Pull the soother in all directions and throw away at the very first signs of damage or weakness. Full video below.
The MAM 6+ Soothers are ideal from 6 months of age until 1 year as they offer a larger teat and shield than the 0+ range but a smaller teat than MAM's 12+ soother range.
MAM Air Night soothers are perfectly designed to see your baby’s smile allow extra airflow to baby’s skin thanks to the large air holes. High quality and environmentally sustainable, the latex material used on the soothers is all-natural and offers a safe, soft and more bite resistant teat for their baby. Babies can relax in comfort and style because MAM soothers are created by designers and developed together with dentists and orthodontists. Because babies grow quickly, MAM Soothers come in three sizes ideal for healthy jaw and teeth development. The MAM 6+ Soothers are ideal from 6 months of age until 1 year as they offer a larger teat and shield than the 0+ range but a smaller teat than MAM's 12+ soother range. Packed in a convenient steriliser box they can be sterilised in 3 minutes in the microwave without the need of a separate steriliser.